Sharp Quatron 3D teraz w Japonii

janusz

Bez reklam
Chyba coś się wam pomyliło, nawet jednym słowem nie podważałem osiągnięć firmy Sharp. Inne firmy też mają swoje patenty i rekordy. Uważam jedynie Sharpa za producenta mniejszego od potentatów (nie znaczy, że gorszego), więc podtrzymuję określenie drugorzędny w stosunku co najmniej do Sony i Samsunga. Nie wydaje się, żeby mogło to się szybko zmienić. Nie oznacza to jednak, że poszczególne modele i rozwiązania Sharpa nie mogą być nawet najlepsze w swojej klasie.

A co do porównania z motoryzacją to Sharp jest właśnie odpowiednikiem Fiata.

kiki

Sklep audiovideo.com.pl
Pomagam
Sharp pewnie by się ucieszył że tak wysoko go oceniasz.
bo ilości sprzedaży Fiata w sztukach na rynku motoryzacyjnym są imponujące.
Ale temat dotyczy 3D.
technology.jpg

medium.jpg

smart.jpg
kaijo_zentai.jpg

A scene from the press conference​
The newly developed 3D LCD combines four of Sharp's unique, one-of-a-kind LCD technologies, including (1) UV2A technology*3, Sharp's core technology for LCD TV panels, (2) four-primary-color technology, (3) FRED technology*4, and (4) side-mount scanning LED backlight technology*5. This LCD is optimized for 3D TV, as screen brightness when displaying 3D images is 1.8 times higher than that of the conventional displays*6, and crosstalk is extremely low. Sharp's four-primary-color technology contributes to brighter, more vivid colors thanks to higher light transmission efficiency through the panel and a wider color gamut (range of colors that can be reproduced), which had been difficult to attain on conventional three primary color displays.

Sharp has created a wide range of LCD application products by developing innovative LCD technologies, and has been the driving force in the flat-panel display market. In the future, Sharp will be exploring new 3D markets by further enhancing its four one-of-a-kind LCD technologies.

Do góry