StarWars czyli dziewięć płyt na bluray disc

kiki

Sklep audiovideo.com.pl
Pomagam
Star Wars na Blu-ray Disc wydanie które ukaże się w sklepach 15 września będzie składało się z 9 płyt

20th Century Fox właśnie ujawnił wszystkie szczegóły dotyczące sagi Star Wars na Blu-ray Disc . Do sześciu filmów - dołożone zostaną jeszcze trzy płyty zawierające usunięte sceny z filmu .
DISC Siódmy- The Archives of Star Wars: Episode I-III *
Zawiera sceny usunięte, rozszerzone i alternatywne modeli, repliki i kostiumy, dodatkowe wywiady z obsadą i ekipą realizatorów.
DISC Ósmy – Hard Eight - The Archives of Star Wars: Episode IV-VI IV-VI *​
Zawiera sceny usunięte, rozszerzone i alternatywne modeli, repliki i kostiumy, dodatkowe wywiady z obsadą i ekipą realizatorów.j
DISC dziewiąty
- dokumentalny * STAR WARS

Warriors # * Star (2007, color, ca. 84 Minutes) - Some Star Wars fans want to collect action figures ... others want to be action figures! A tribute to the 501st Legion, the global organization of fans of Star Wars costumes, in-depth documentary that shows how this super fan club to promote the film with charity activities, volunteer work and fundraising by participating in high profile events throughout the world.
# A conversation with the masters: The Empire Strikes Back after 30 years * (2010, color, ca. 25 Minutes) - George Lucas, Irvin Kershner, Lawrence Kasdan and John Williams of concern at the making of The Empire Strikes Back in this Detailed retrospective created by Lucasfilm to honor the 30th anniversary of the film. The teachers discuss and commemorate one of the most beloved movies of all time.
Parodies * # of Star Wars (2011, Color, approx. 91 minutes) - Enjoy an exhilarating collection of parodies of Star Wars that have been created over the years, including outrageous clips from Family Guy, The Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother "and much more ... and do not miss" Weird Al "Yankovic in the video tribute to The Phantom Menace.
# The creation of Star Wars (1977, Color, approx. 49 minutes) - This fascinating documentary hosted by D-3BO (C-3PO) and C1-P8 (R2-D2), discover the amazing story of how ' original Star Wars movie was brought to the big screen. Includes interviews with George Lucas and appearances by Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher.
# The Empire Strikes Back: Special Effects (1980, color, ca. 48 minutes) - Get the latest information on films made in a galaxy far, far away. Led by Mark Hamill, this documentary provides an illuminating point of view exclusive behind the scenes of the incredible special effects that turned into reality the vision of George Lucas's Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back.
# Show Classics: The Return of the Jedi (1983, Color, approx. 48 minutes) - Learn the behind the scenes and costumes thanks to movies taken from Return of the Jedi, interspersed with clips from the classic monsters. With this documentary, conducted and played by Billie Dee Williams and Carrie Fisher, explores in depth the meticulous techniques used by George Lucas to create the classic characters and creatures seen in the film.
# Anatomy of a Dewback (1997, Color, approx. 26 minutes) - Learn how some special effects of Star Wars have become even more special after 20 years! George Lucas explains and demonstrates how his team has transformed the dewback original puppets from properties of rubber (in the original 1977 release) to creatures apparently alive and breathing for the Special Edition of Star Wars in 1997.
# The technology of Star Wars (2007, Color, approx. 46 minutes) - A documentary exploring the technical aspects of vehicles, weapons and accessories of Star Wars, in consultation with distinguished scientists in the field of physics.
dday

Do góry