odtwarzacz blu ray pioneer BDP 450 czy denonDBT 1713UD

naba25

Witam ostatnio udało mi się zakupić amp denona 3808 i poszukuje teraz do tego odtwarzacza blu ray tylko który jest lepszy pioneer bdp 450 czy denon dbt 173ud ?

firestorm7

Bez reklam
Zgadzam się z przedmówcą. Chodź nie tylko z tego powodu. Natknąłem się na ciekawą wypowiedź z zagranicznego forum odnośnie BDP-450. Urządzenie aż nadto „pali” się do pracy:
“ **WARNING** - As I reported a few days ago in reply to Tom's comment, I had returned for a replacement one of the two players I purchased due to malfunction / possible fire hazard. Today I had the same problem occur with the replacement unit, so I believe there is a firmware / software problem with this player. I am going to try to report it to Pioneer. The issue appears to occur when using the player's options for changing via the remote the HDMI setting (Dual, Separate, and Pure Music). Quick summary - - I have the player hooked up via 2 HDMI cables, one to my plasma TV and the other to my Yamaha AV receiver. I also have a 500 GB external USB drive attached to the front jack. When playing CD's, I switch, using the remote, the HDMI setting to "pure music", which I used for a good part of the day for listening to discs. In the evening, I wanted to watch a video from the USB drive, so I switched the HDMI setting to "separate" - - however, the video's picture was "frozen" on my tv screen, although the sound worked. I then switched the HDMI setting to "dual" and both picture and sound worked. after watching several videos, I shut off all the components and the player. This morning, the player would not turn on from either the remote or the front panel. I felt the player's cabinet above the HDMI jacks at the back, and it was very hot. I then unplugged the player from the power supply, let cool, then plugged it back in. The player is now working. If you have this unit, be very careful about changing the HDMI settings as it seems to confound the player's firmware or software, and causes overheating in the back of the player, a potential fire hazard. I'll update this site again once I get any further information from Pioneer”.

collider

Bez reklam
Zgadzam się z przedmówcą. Chodź nie tylko z tego powodu. Natknąłem się na ciekawą wypowiedź z zagranicznego forum odnośnie BDP-450. Urządzenie aż nadto „pali” się do pracy:
“ **WARNING** - As I reported a few days ago in reply to Tom's comment, I had returned for a replacement one of the two players I purchased due to malfunction / possible fire hazard. Today I had the same problem occur with the replacement unit, so I believe there is a firmware / software problem with this player. I am going to try to report it to Pioneer. The issue appears to occur when using the player's options for changing via the remote the HDMI setting (Dual, Separate, and Pure Music). Quick summary - - I have the player hooked up via 2 HDMI cables, one to my plasma TV and the other to my Yamaha AV receiver. I also have a 500 GB external USB drive attached to the front jack. When playing CD's, I switch, using the remote, the HDMI setting to "pure music", which I used for a good part of the day for listening to discs. In the evening, I wanted to watch a video from the USB drive, so I switched the HDMI setting to "separate" - - however, the video's picture was "frozen" on my tv screen, although the sound worked. I then switched the HDMI setting to "dual" and both picture and sound worked. after watching several videos, I shut off all the components and the player. This morning, the player would not turn on from either the remote or the front panel. I felt the player's cabinet above the HDMI jacks at the back, and it was very hot. I then unplugged the player from the power supply, let cool, then plugged it back in. The player is now working. If you have this unit, be very careful about changing the HDMI settings as it seems to confound the player's firmware or software, and causes overheating in the back of the player, a potential fire hazard. I'll update this site again once I get any further information from Pioneer”.

Pierwszy raz o tym slysze a model jest juz troche na rynku i raczej blizej mu do konca produkcji.

Do góry