Nowe TV Plazmowe Panasonica 2012 i ich jakość obrazu.

kiki

Sklep audiovideo.com.pl
Pomagam
Panasonic przedstawia zmodernizowane konstrukcje paneli plazmowych w wydaniu 2012.
018__MG_2419.jpg

Dzięki nowym materiałom zastosowanym na matrycy osiągnięto nowe oczekiwane efekty. Obraz jest jaśniejszy o 1,5 raza. Znacznie zwiększyła się czerń a przez to i głębia obrazu. Położono nowe efektywniejsze filtry zabezpieczające przed odbiciami światła. Dzięki nowym algorytmom uzyskano czarniejszy ekran . I wreszcie zwiększono paletę odcieni szarości.
head01.jpg

head02.jpg

tab01.jpg

image01.jpg

image02.jpg

topic01_01.jpg

The materials and structure of the Plasma panel have been re-engineered from the ground up.
This new panel combines a new, optimal drive method and a screen that is about 1.5 times* as bright as previous types.

topic01_02.jpg

topic01_03.jpg

arrow-pagetop.gif
Return to Page Top

topic02_01.jpg

Filters were further improved. In addition to suppressing the entry of external light, a higher aperture ratio was attained. This enhances transmission efficiency to relay the light from each cell to the screen without light loss.

topic02_02.jpg

topic02_03.gif
topic02_04.gif

arrow-pagetop.gif
Return to Page Top

topic03_01.jpg

The self-illuminating Plasma panel emits light to each of the 6,220,800 cells for superior black expression. Pre-discharge is also more stable and minimized by the new panel and a new panel drive design to make blacks even more robust.

topic03_02.jpg

topic03_03.gif
topic03_04.gif

arrow-pagetop.gif
Return to Page Top

topic04_01.jpg

This technology detects movement like the human eye, and optimizes images at the subfield level for powerful light emission. Moving-picture performance is expressed as emission shortness per field. The ultra-fast 2,500 Focused Field Drive emits at a speed of 0.4ms.

topic04_02.jpg

topic04_03.gif
topic04_04.gif

arrow-pagetop.gif
Return to Page Top

topic05_01.jpg

A newly developed drive technology provides dark areas with a level of light emission that is four times as fine as previous systems. This produces richer gradation for highly nuanced shades of black in dark sections.

topic05_02.jpg

[youtube]mjrf8aUq4HQ[/youtube]

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry